Illinois Farm and Rec Land is excited to offer this beautiful 168.8-acre Logan County parcel. Located 25 minutes south of Bloomington, between Atlanta and Waynesville on the Kickapoo Creek. This unique piece offers impressive income generation and recreational value.
The farm is made up of 132.8 tillable acres with 119.2 acres currently enrolled in CRP returning $32,010.04 annually with class A soils and a PI of 139. The yearly CRP will continue until September of 2026 with potential for re-enrollment or to be converted back to row crop production. The remainder of the farm is highly diverse with wooded pockets and tree/shrub plantings. This farm includes roughly 1 mile of Kickapoo Creek frontage on the western border, with two hard road access points from both the North and South side of the property. This area has an impressive big deer history. Logan County has produced incredible genetic potential including the world record 9-point whitetail harvested within close proximity of this farm. The parcel sustains high quality brood rearing habitat for both Pheasants and Bobwhite Quail. The 119.2 acres of Pollinator habitat has three blooming periods throughout the year with more than 20 species of flowering native plants. Native warm season grasses provide the necessary bunch cover for upland nesting, deer bedding and winter cover. If you are looking for a farm that has high revenue generation and incredible hunting opportunities, this is it! Call Ross Fogle to schedule a showing! (309)-310-7958
- 119.2 acres in Conservation Reserve Program,
- CP42 Pollinator Habitat Generating $32,010.04 yearly income (Expiring in September 2026)
- Average soil productivity index is 139 with Class A Soils.
- Roughly 1 Mile of Kickapoo Creek access
- Highly Diverse Native Habitat
- Potential Food Plot Locations
- Incredible Pheasant Population
- Large conjoining landowners practicing QDM
- Multiple hard road access points